Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayer of the Week is: Bloodspill! Very Happy
The Roleplay of the Day: None
Follow us on Twitter
If you need the news from this website go to our Second Website at:
www.TheMainXtreme.webs.com
You can become a member too!
Top posting users this week
No user

Poll
Latest topics
» Stereotype Me (Open)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:18 pm by Shallon

» Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed*
Avenge (Open for One Guy) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm by BehindGreenEyes143

» Myth or Not Myth Rp(Mythical Creature...Open/Started)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

» Elementals (Open)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:20 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» Zombies walking amoung us? Rp (Open, Unstarted...it's like mix of left 4 dead and resident evil)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 am by Noob Saibot of shadows

» Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join
Avenge (Open for One Guy) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» The City of Wolves (Open)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» Avenge (Open for One Guy)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» The Runaways(Base on marvel comics)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Avenge (Open for One Guy)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:40 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

There is a boy and a girl, they have known each other sense they were very little. They have always been different, they have powers. One of the girl's powers is that she can change into any kind of cat. When she first met the boy she changed into a kitten out of shyness, and he called her 'Kitty' and it kind of stuck. But only he can call her that she gets really angry when someone else calls her that.
They grew up together and they fell in love, they started dating when she turned thirteen and were happy. But then one day it all fell apart. They were attacked, by someone who works for a corporation hates people like them, people with powers, and tried to kill them, he shot them each multiple times.
The girl has the power of healing, but it has a drawback, she takes the wounds onto herself though she heals very fast. She tried to heal the boy, but it was too much. The boy wrapped his arms arm her and she wrapped her arms around him but continued to try to heal him and they kissed, told each other that they love each other, as they both passed out.
But then another corporation took them, they told the girl that the boy was dead, because she was unable to heal him. They told the boy that the girl was dead because she had taken his wounds and was unable to heal them for herself. That happened three years ago. They now work for the corporation that told them that the one they love is dead. They work for them to avenge the one they love. The corporation makes sure that they never see each other, other whys they wouldn't work for them anymore. Will they ever see each other again?

Rules: No sex, only 4 powers max and no unbeatable powers please, no God modling or killing other peoples characters.

Name: Ruth Katherine Moon 'Kitty'
Looks: Long golden hair all one length and reaches to the middle of her back , bright ice blue eyes with long thick black eyelashes, pale with rosy cheeks, 5'5, slender but muscular, when scared looks extremely small, vulnerable, weak, helpless, fragile, like a slight breath would shatter her.
Here's some photos for a better idea:

Personality: Kind, caring, sweet, shy, protective, takes all the blame on herself, strong will, determined, stubborn, won't back down for what she knows is right, half tom boy half girly girl, she doesn’t like to wear girly clothes though she’ll grumble and complain when she’s made to, will do anything for the people she cares about, don't hurt anyone she cares about or she'll hurt you worse, but she has locked away her emotions, she is now cold and heartless, she is practically dead like she thinks her love is, is the rest you’ll see.
Powers: She can change into any kind of cat, healing but she takes the wounds onto herself but she heals really fast, controls weather it reacts to her mood a lot, genius.
Other: Has a golden locket with a golden chain that has a heart carved on it with her and her love’s ineshals in it and a photo of her and her boyfriend’s together in it. She never takes it off.

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Powers:
Other:Avenge (Open for One Guy) 2f45a251f7097ff66d2af836c07d58da-d2yrjb4
Avenge (Open for One Guy) 0024301

2Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:37 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Name: Andrew Blackthorn
Looks:
Avenge (Open for One Guy) Blonde10
Personality: He is fun loving, and fights for the one he loves. He can be malicious at time when he need to be
Power: Telekinesis, and Pyrokinesis
Other:None

https://xtremeroleplays.forumotion.com

3Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(Awesome thanks for joining, I'll make a starter. It'll be on the anavercery of the 'murder'. And one the plane ride over there she has a flash back to the 'murder' and I think that Andrew could be having a flash back at the same time and we sort of play it out.)

4Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I slowly walked onto the plane, most people were mumbling about how annoyed that they were with the security. But not me I didn't care, I don't care about anything really any more. It's my fault that he died, I should have healed him more, it wouldn't have been as bad if I had died. I should have done something more. I should have done more. I wanted to cry but it's all most like I wasn't able to cry any more as if I didn't have any more tears to shed. I took a breath and made sure my hood was firmly pulled up so that my face was covered.

5Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:41 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

I was still confused about that hateful night, did she really died. Why did I believe the people who attacked me. This was horrible, she was the love of my life, and she wasn't around anymore. I wanted to kill myself to be with her. But I talked myself out of it. It was time for me to get on the plane and leave. I has died my hair from blonde to brown and got a tattoo. I walked passed this young lady that had her hood up. I couldn't be. I just kept walking, because I was beginning to stare and people were shoving my back and yelling to keep walking.

6Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(It's two different companies, one wants to use them for their powers one wants to kill them for them.)

I saw a guy walk by, something about him reminded me about And- I winced a little it was too painful to even think his name, and I don't even diverse to it's my fault that he died. I am so greatful to this company to give me the chance to avenge him. I sighed a little and took my seat. I closed my eyes starting to fall asleep and like always I started to dream about that night about that horrible night.

7Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

The plane has token off and we were all seated. I decided to go and talk to that one girl. "Hello miss, you remind me of someone I used to know. What is you name?" I asked. I was confused.

8Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I blinked a little being snapped out of my near sleep state. I pulled on my hood again, I was ordered not to show my face. "My name is Ruth." I whispered his voice, that voice, it sounds so much like his it makes me so sad, it cuts like a knife. I knew that my voice it didn't really sound like mine, not the pick or anything but the emotion in it, my voice sounded dead, as if I was drowning in grief, sorrow, guilt, depression. I had also lost a lot of weight, ever sense I was little when I was upset I didn't eat unless I was forced to so I hardly ever eat.

9Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:05 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

"My name is Andrew," I told her. I could tell who she was. "Kitty," I said. I wondered what she would do. I don't want the pulp beaten out of me. But it was worth the chance, that this was her!

10Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

This can't be him! It can't! He died in my arms! I felt him die in my arms! It just can't be him! No matter if he has the same name as him or looks kind of like him it doesn't matter he isn't him! I got up and punched him as hard as I could in the jaw, we were the only ones in first class so no one was here to hear this. "You don't call me that! No one can call me that but him and he's gone! So no one will call me that again!" I nearly screamed barely controlling myself not to.

11Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

I jumped up and kissed her. I felt her face go limped as she kissed me back. "Now Kitty, what happened?"

12Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I touched his face gently, it, it was him, it IS him. I couldn't understand how or why he is here now but I could be really happy about that and I plan to stay that way. I hugged him tightly, "You're really here! You're alive! I-I thought you died." I sobbed out starting to cry but this time not out of sadness or grief out of sere joy.

13Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:21 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

"Hold on I thought you died, that is what they told me," I kissed her. "So what happened, my memory is very bad from that night. Do you remember?" I asked as I kissed her. "Kitty!"

14Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I blushed hard and kissed him back, then pulled back slightly. My face falling a little I didn't want to remember but I know that I have to. I remember every moment of that night as if it was crystal clear. "That night we were going to the movies. I was playing around and went ahead of you, saying we should race. I ran into this man and said sorry. But he had this in raged, murderous look on his face. It was terrifying. You came up and wrapped your arm around me and pulled me behind you to protect me. The man pulled out a gun saying that the both of us deserve to die, because we're monster, freaks. And he started to shot at us. We both were hit and grazed a lot. You screamed for me to run and I grabbed your arm and started to run away with you and I tripped bringing you down with me. The man came over and raised the gun pointing it at me. You then laid on top of me to try to protect me. Then he shot us, once he emptied the gun he left. And I tried to heal you but you tried to stop me. But I kept trying to heal you and then you kissed me and I kissed you back we whispered 'I love you' to each other and I passed out after thinking that I felt you die or at least pass out. But I woke up this man was there and he told me that you died and I had been unable to heal you enough. But they could help me hunt down the people that killed you and I accepted." I whispered. Then hugged him tightly burying my face into his chest. "I love you, I love you so much, I'm so glad that you're back, that you're here."

15Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

"It's hard to believe that I can't remember that. I would have remembered that! Your a liar you not my Kitty!" I yelled that so loud that a person told me to calm down. "Your a liar, I don't believe I thought that my Kitty would still be alive. Your pathetic!"

((Amazing twist right!))

16Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I felt as if I had been stabbed in the heart, when the love of your life tells you that you're not who you say that you are and that you're pathetic don't you think that it was devastate you as well. I looked at him dispreately, "You, you could have blocked it out Andrew. I mean what is that chance that you'll run into a girl the same age that looks that same, the same name, same nick name and she only let's her boyfriend Andrew that died three years ago today, and has the same powers! I mean what are the chances?! Why would you even think that?!"

17Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:56 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

I quickly kissed her. "You want me to think that your Kitty. You are so pathetic! Your just a liar and manipulator. Your just plain mean!" I yelled so loud that the person took me back to my seat. What was she trying to prove!

18Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:00 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I looked at him completely stunned and horrified, because of my cat side I could smell his sent and it is his sent. I started to get pissed out lighting appeared in my hand, "Andrew you're pissing me off." I said the wind outside going wild. He had always pushed my buttons for fun when we were little and if felt as if he was doing it again.

19Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:04 am

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

I got back up and went back to her. "Kitty, you thought I wasn't tricking you. Because I was!" I laughed as I kissed her on the lips for five minutes!

20Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:09 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I was kissing him back the while time. Then pulled back gasping a little, I stared at him, "You know you drive me crazy some time." I whispered smiling weakly and running my hand threw my hair, "But I can't help but love you."

21Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:14 am

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

"Well maybe next time try to find me, I don't like doing all the work, "I said yawning as I kissed her again. "You know that we have to go our separate way when the plane land right?"

22Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:22 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I blinked a little and nodded a little, "Yeah I understand." I whispered, "But why would I be looking for you when I thought that you were dead?" I whispered my voice breaking a little. I gripped his hand not wanting him to leave my side ever again.

23Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:27 am

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

"Because I never stopped looking for you!" I told her squeezing her hand. "I don't want to leave but we know that we must. We have to get back at the people that told us the we were both dead and terminate them!"

24Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:32 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I nodded a little my eyes turning hard, "I will make sure that they pay. I will make them pay for keeping us apart that is something that they should have never done." I hissed out wanting them to pay.

25Avenge (Open for One Guy) Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:50 am

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((I'm going to bed!))

I looked at her. She wanted revenge just like I did. If I wasn't careful, she would probably kill me. If I didn't think straight!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum