Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayer of the Week is: Bloodspill! Very Happy
The Roleplay of the Day: None
Follow us on Twitter
If you need the news from this website go to our Second Website at:
www.TheMainXtreme.webs.com
You can become a member too!
Top posting users this week
No user

Poll
Latest topics
» Stereotype Me (Open)
Elementals (Open) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:18 pm by Shallon

» Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed*
Elementals (Open) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm by BehindGreenEyes143

» Myth or Not Myth Rp(Mythical Creature...Open/Started)
Elementals (Open) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

» Elementals (Open)
Elementals (Open) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:20 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» Zombies walking amoung us? Rp (Open, Unstarted...it's like mix of left 4 dead and resident evil)
Elementals (Open) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 am by Noob Saibot of shadows

» Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join
Elementals (Open) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» The City of Wolves (Open)
Elementals (Open) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» Avenge (Open for One Guy)
Elementals (Open) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» The Runaways(Base on marvel comics)
Elementals (Open) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elementals (Open)

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Elementals (Open) Empty Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:50 am

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

We represent six elements: Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Shadow, and Light! Master Jen has mastered the elements and making us learn one element. We protect the earth as its guardians. Lets us live and fly as we please.

You live in the Air Base. That's where you train, live, and sleep.

Rules:

No 1 liners
No Godmodding/MarySues
Relationship must PG-13(use PM if goes further)
Listen to the Moderators((Please PM me if you want it))
Follow the bio or be banned
Experience RPer only

I have the right to ask you to change something in your bio
NO characters under the age of 12
DO NOT over populate the RP with one gender (I would like to try and have an even number of males and females)
Please try not to clutter this RP with useless talk, please, if you’re going to talk, make it about the RP
You MUST ask to JOIN
Put "Element" on top of the bio ((If read Rules))
Have FUN!!

New Rules

Moderators: Perfectly Plain (Marya) and Maya (music Lover)
Don't let this Rp die
MDW Rules
** out cussing
Don't fight outside the rp
Thats it

Bio Template: Delete (()) please

Name:

NN:

Element

How it was Discovered:

Where are you From?:

Element Object: ((This represents your Element))

Animal Guardians:

Personality: ((1 Paragraphs))

History: ((3-5 Paragraph))((6 paragraphs for Masters))

Normal Looks:((Description or Pic))((Anime))

Battle Looks: ((Description or Pic))((Anime))

Weapons:

Crush:

Other:

Roles

Fire:

Fire:

Water: Xavier Cole Vangues-The Beast{Carter}- Below

Water: Emerald

Earth:

Earth:

Air:

Air:

Light:

Shadow: Ruth

Electricity:

Life:

Masters

Air Base Master:

Earth Base Master:

Water Base Master:

Fire Base Master:

My Bios

Name: Xavier Cole Vangues

NN: Sav, Cole, XC

Element: Water

How it was Discovered: Xavier discovered his ability while surfing

Element Object: Xavier's element object is this small cross necklace that helps him maintain his water controlling ability. Otherwise his power could go out of control, which is not a good thing. Master Jen gave it to him.

Animal Guardian: His animal guardian is a white wolf name Shella. They found each other after a year of training with Master Jen. She is Xavier's best friend and would die with him. If you kill her, Xavier will die. He never lets Shella near harm

Personality: Xavier is a kind hearted person, who loves to surf without a surf board. He tries to become friends with everyone. But he does plan on falling in love one day, maybe? He wants to have the feeling of falling in love. He is a caring person, with a malicious personality.

History: Xavier was born into a middle-class family, that had descent amount of income. He got whatever he wanted, because of having been a only child. He life grew immensely when his grandfather died of cancer. He was only five and was extremely close to him they did everything together, surfing, videogames, baseball games, and a lot more. His family pretty much was broke but he wasn't. His grandfather left him two million dollars, and only him and his grandfather knew the password to the account. After that faithful day at the beach, that he discovered his ability. He went to the insane asylum. Master Jen then broke me out

When she broke me out, I noticed that she was one of the people on the beach. What did she want with me. Then she did some fire trick and burned one of the guards. Then I realized that she was just like me. Someone that could control an element, but soon realized that she could control all the elements. She soon taught me about the power of water. I'm know a level 6 water user.

Some others has showed up and they can to control elements and Master Jen calls us Element Warriors. Then we decided to call ourselves The Elementals. I have been disowned and banished from my family. But they can withdraw any of my money, they need the password and they are broke. They treat Xavier like crap to bad, your not getting money from me.

Weapons: Dual Blades

Crush: A Air Elemental

Last edited by CarterJakeMason>Admn< on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://xtremeroleplays.forumotion.com

2Elementals (Open) Empty Bio Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 am

Angel Woolf>Admn<

Angel Woolf>Admn<
Admin

Name: Emerald Rose Elaud

NN: Eme, Rose

Element: Electricity

How it was Discovered: Trying to cook something in the microwave and got shocked.

Where are you From?: The Orphanage

Element Object: A sword; when fighting or training, electricity surrounds the blade.

Animal Guardians: Electric; A very protect dragon who adores Eme. He would do anything to help her. Almost never leaves her side. He is a mini dragon!

Personality: There are times where she can be bossy, crabby, argumentative but there are also times where she can be kind, loving, sweet, caring but those are the rare emotions she will hardly show. She is protective of her friends and family. She isn't afraid to fight. Does have a temper. Some would say that she has Bipolar and other say that she doesn't. Whether she does or not, she will never tell. Has lots of street sense and smart sense.

History: Growing up, people have always thought that she lived the good life. Ya know, being rich, having a good family and friends but they are wrong. She never had any of those. Her parents got drunk every night, came home and abused her. It kept happening until one night when they went to bed, she quickly and quietly packed enough clothes for a while, took their money and left when she was 6 years old.
Living on the streets, she learned how to defend for herself. She doesn't trust anyone very quickly. When Master Jen found her, even Master Jen had a hard time getting her trust. When she turned 8 years old, Emerald left to travel and train by herself. After about two years, she came back and met Xavier. Even though she knew she could trust him, she still wanted to see what he would do to earn it.
Now that she just turned 16 and basically brother and sister with Xavier, she feels like she could still learn more. But she also knows that Master Jen would never allow her to leave. Training as much as she can, she wants to be the best Electricity user ever. Maybe even better than Master Jen but who knows.

Normal Looks: 5'8 ish, Slim, Waist length black hair, dark green eyes, usually wears tank top jeans and her favorite black boots.

Battle Looks: Has her hair up in a ponytail, and wears black tank top, dark blue jeans, her boots and fingerless gloves.

Weapons: Two normal size swords, to her they are like lifting feathers, to everyone else, it's like trying to lift 20ton brick or something.

Crush: Someone..

Other: Great with almost any weapon.

https://twitter.com/BrittanyKnighte

3Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:00 am

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

I like it!

4Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 am

Angel Woolf>Admn<

Angel Woolf>Admn<
Admin

Why thank you!

5Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:06 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

So I'm not sure how this works. I'm not new to role playing I've been doing it for five years, but I've never joined a role play where I have to give you a writing sample. So what should I do?

6Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:42 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((Just make your bio and make it good, this is just idea for rps. Because we a getting tired of all the rules on Max-Dan-Wiz. So just make your bio kk Very Happy))

7Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(Got it Very Happy)

8Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(It seems I have to wait seven days before I can post my bio because it won't let me post the pics with them)

9Elementals (Open) Empty Here is the Instructions Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:21 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

There is this thing up by the image it is called host an image you click that and find thew image your want from you pc/mac. Copy ImgURL And paster in the next image over. Its that simple!

10Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(I know how to do it, it says this and it's copy and pasted. 'New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.')

11Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((No try it Shocked ))

12Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

Element

Name: Ruth Moon

NN: Ruthie / Moons

Element: Shadow

How it was Discovered: She was six years old and sitting under a tree reading a book, then a bunch of bullies came up and snatched her book away from her. She got angry yelling at them to give it back. But they didn't and the shadows of the trees attacked them and gave Ruth her book back. Ever sense then she's trained hard to control her powers because she doesn't want to hurt anyone.

Where are you From?: Fort Worth Texas

Element Object: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Guardians: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: Kind, caring, sweet, strong, honorable, shy but bold at the same time, worrier, takes all the blame on herself, strong will, book worm, stubborn, determined, quiet, keeps to herself, doesn't really trust that easily, protective, doesn't let people in that easily but once they're in her hear she'll do anything for them, if you hurt someone she cares about she'll hurt you worse, the rest you'll do.

History: Ruth was born into a very rich family in her small town they were the richest family around and for the next five towns in any direction, but even because of all of that money Ruth is not spoiled at all. It mostly has to do that she was bullied and picked on for having so much money, and for just being different than everyone. She never told anyone that she was being bullied or was bullied.
When her powers were unlocked when she was six and she attacked her attackers her parents were shocked and horrified about what happened. They paid for the families of the children to keep quiet and leave town. Then they locked their daughter, their only child away. She was never allowed to leave the house's grounds but rarely was allowed to go outside or leave her room. Many rumors in town were about her, that she had been attacked and now was scarred horribly, that she had gone insane, and so many more. Her parents were very curl to her in nearly every way.
For years her life went on like that but in secret she was training herself, on how to control and use her powers, on how to fight with her body and with weapons, she made her both her body and mind were strong. Then finally the masters came to take her away to be trained to use to her powers and she was not sorry to leave not for one moment. She never looked back.

Normal Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (Her hair goes down to her waist she just had it tucked into her hat in this pic.)

Battle Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Only her out fit is pure black)
Weapons: The ones in the pic's up there along with these: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (Only black)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (It's metal)

And other ninja weapons

Crush: (Open)

Other: She's a master at fighting and a great actress. She likes to keep everything inside and not tell people how she's feeling. She has many other dark secrets.

Last edited by Seren on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

13Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(HOW'D YOU DO THAT?! I've been trying for hours!)

14Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:06 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((Do what?)) Twisted Evil

15Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

LET ME POST IT! Evil or Very Mad Mad

16Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:10 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((I'm looking at it, its clearly posted))

17Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(How did you let me be able to post it? Please tell me!)

18Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:14 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((I went into the admin panel and okay link posting for all members)) What a Face

19Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(Thank you and cool!)

20Elementals (Open) Empty Here is the Starter Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:22 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

I was looking outside the window and something hit me hard. It felt like a fir ball in the stomach. I jumped up and saw three warriors coming at me. "Holy Shit!" I yelled trying to get everybody's attention. They were all inside. "Ruth, Emerald help!"

((Tell me if it is good! No swearing rule for now! Basketball

21Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(It's cool. So who likes who?)

I blinked in surprise hearing him then used my shadows to appear next to him, "What's going on Sav?!" I asked looking around and saw people running toward us. I frowned at them not understanding completely what was going on, but I am willing to fight to stop it.

22Elementals (Open) Empty I don't know who likes who! You deside Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:31 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((I put the answer up in the post title))

Master Jen

I cam running out and seeing the fire guardians, why were they here. They weren't called to be awakened for another twenty years! "Let's Fight! They shouldn't be here!"

Sav

I looked over at Ruth and smiled. She was defiantly cute, but this wasn't the time to think about that stuff. I charged towards them, with the taking of one breath!

23Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(I don't see it. But judging from your post I'll assume you like me)

I blushed a little when he ran out into battle, he looks so amazing all the time but when he fights it's on another level. I shook my head don't get distracted. I told myself. I pulled my hood up and drew my katana, then used the shadows to trasport to the battle field and started fighting giving it my all.

24Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Angel Woolf>Admn<

Angel Woolf>Admn<
Admin

Emerald
Letting my electricity quickly and quietly flow towards them from behind, Electric landed on one of the guys' head and sent electricity through his body.

25Elementals (Open) Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:41 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

She blushed, she does like me. I thought, but the hit me and I went flying. I got distracted. What the hell was I doing. Like Master Jen always said don't get distracted, it will only cost you your life. That was her saying and I live by it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum