Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayer of the Week is: Bloodspill! Very Happy
The Roleplay of the Day: None
Follow us on Twitter
If you need the news from this website go to our Second Website at:
www.TheMainXtreme.webs.com
You can become a member too!
Top posting users this week
No user

Poll
Latest topics
» Stereotype Me (Open)
Stereotype Me (Open) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:18 pm by Shallon

» Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed*
Stereotype Me (Open) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm by BehindGreenEyes143

» Myth or Not Myth Rp(Mythical Creature...Open/Started)
Stereotype Me (Open) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

» Elementals (Open)
Stereotype Me (Open) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:20 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» Zombies walking amoung us? Rp (Open, Unstarted...it's like mix of left 4 dead and resident evil)
Stereotype Me (Open) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 am by Noob Saibot of shadows

» Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join
Stereotype Me (Open) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» The City of Wolves (Open)
Stereotype Me (Open) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» Avenge (Open for One Guy)
Stereotype Me (Open) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» The Runaways(Base on marvel comics)
Stereotype Me (Open) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stereotype Me (Open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stereotype Me (Open) Empty Stereotype Me (Open) Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:27 am

TehIrkenKitteh

TehIrkenKitteh
Noob
Noob

Well, it's high-skool so what else would you expect. That's right, a thousand different stereotypes to classify every person in the skool, no body gets out of it, and no body really likes it.
So what's your stereotype? Jock, Prep, Emo, Geek, Nerd, Theater type, Athlete, or something else?

We all go to Red Robin High Skool, home of the Robins. Life is dramatic and it sucks. People fall in love, people get their hearts broken, it's all just one big drama-show.

Rules
1. I don't know if swearing or sexual content is okay, so if the admins say it is, then go for it, but please try and skip over stuff that's a little too.. ya know.
2. Drama, drama, drama. High skool sucks. Be dramatic about it.
3. Please try with replies, like a paragraph or at least 3 sentences. It's hard to reply to 1 sentence.
4. Grammar and spelling is a MUST.
5. Have as many charries as you can handle.
6. Looks must be real.. And try to fit it to the stereotype please. Feel free to use a picture of yourself if you like.
7. First middle and last name if you read and will follow all the rules, thanks.

Bio Format

Name:
Nickname:
Personality: (effort)
History: (effort)
Looks:
Stereotype:
Sexuality:
Theme Song:
Other:

DO NOT ASK TO JOIN JUST JOIN.

My Bio (i'll make more later)

Name: Serenity Hope Miller
Nickname: Seren
Personality: Seren is the most quiet and nerdy of all people. She loves solving puzzles and can almost always be found reading a book. She's shy and tends to not talk to members of the opposite gender, and wears cardigans, jeans, and a scarf almost everywhere. She does love, however, to correct people and will take the chance anytime to do so. Seren hates people who don't know how to talk and will most likely accidentally make you feel like an idiot just talking to her.
History: Born into a poor family, Seren is forced to work as a waitress at a diner and is quite embarrassed of her job. All the money she makes goes to her family and so this is why she rarely ever is seen wearing expensive clothing. She tries to impress her parents, who are also always working to take care of the family of 5 kids including her, by getting good grades.
Looks:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Stereotype: Nerd
Sexuality: Straight?
Theme Song: All Fall Down by OneRepublic
Other: She can play the piano

2Stereotype Me (Open) Empty Re: Stereotype Me (Open) Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Shallon

Shallon
Noob
Noob

Name: Samael Rosalia Jade Grigori
Nickname: Sam
Personality:Sam is a quiet person that often speaks only when she needs to. She embraces her Abinism when the rest of her family does not. She is honest and hates being the center of attention. Sam isn't good at making friends because she can be very blunt. She does not like most small children and is deadly when angry or provoked.
History: Sam was born to two parents who did not truly want her. They are disguted by her looks and ended up ignoring Sam most of her life so Sam practically raised herself. They moved not to long ago and she will e startin her first day at Red Robin High School
Stereotype: Antisocial New Kid
Sexuality:Straight
Theme Song: Eat The Children by Otep.
Other:She loves chocolate and loves wearing white button up shirts and Vibram Five-Finger Shoes. She loves anime and reading. Her faorite animeis Death Note because of Near.She is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and Karate.
Looks:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum