Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayer of the Week is: Bloodspill! Very Happy
The Roleplay of the Day: None
Follow us on Twitter
If you need the news from this website go to our Second Website at:
www.TheMainXtreme.webs.com
You can become a member too!
Top posting users this week
No user

Poll
Latest topics
» Stereotype Me (Open)
Elementals (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:18 pm by Shallon

» Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed*
Elementals (Open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm by BehindGreenEyes143

» Myth or Not Myth Rp(Mythical Creature...Open/Started)
Elementals (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

» Elementals (Open)
Elementals (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:20 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» Zombies walking amoung us? Rp (Open, Unstarted...it's like mix of left 4 dead and resident evil)
Elementals (Open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 am by Noob Saibot of shadows

» Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join
Elementals (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» The City of Wolves (Open)
Elementals (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» Avenge (Open for One Guy)
Elementals (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» The Runaways(Base on marvel comics)
Elementals (Open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elementals (Open)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Elementals (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I frowned a little when he said 'right now'. I mean isn't love supposed to be uncondisional and not have a time limit. I didn't know what to really say or something.

127Elementals (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:50 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

"Haha look there's Sarabi and Shella. I love you. You now I said a minute ago right?" I questioned her. I raped my arms around her and kissed her.

https://xtremeroleplays.forumotion.com

128Elementals (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I blushed hard and kissed him back and wrapped my arms around him as well. "I love you to and I heard you. I'm just slightly troubled by what you said. 'I love you right now' what does that mean?"

129Elementals (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 am

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

"Its just that we won't be here forever. But at least I wont. I'm leaving next year to balance my training!" I told her. I felt awful when she asked me, but she wanted a answer and thats what I gave her!

130Elementals (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:01 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I gasped in horror, "Y-You're leaving?" I whispered in shock and found myself sitting down suddenly, I didn't remember doing it. I hung my head into his hands not knowing what to do what to say. I want for him not to leave, not for him to ever go away. But I knew that he had to and I have no control over it.

131Elementals (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:07 am

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

"I can't control it, Master Jen told me I have to leave sometime next year. I'm sorry," I whispered. I gave her a hug and Shella came over to and licked me on the face.

132Elementals (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:02 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I swallowed a little and hugged him tighter to me, "I understand, will, will you be coming back?" I whispered looking up at him wide big eyes. I want him to come back some day.

133Elementals (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:01 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

"I don't really know, Master Jen is supposed to tell me that information," I told her as I smiled at her. "I do hope I get to come back Ru. It would suck if I couldn't,"

Master Jen

I walked outside to the court yard to see Ru almost crying in Xavier's arms. "Of course he will be aloud to come back Ruth, he is always welcomed here," she told her, trying to calm down the crying.

134Elementals (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

When I saw Master Jen I instenly hardened myself back up. I smiled at her and nodded a little, "Thank you." I whispered.

(Sorry got grounded.)

135Elementals (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:39 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((No Prob. I was just wondered where you went. Can you reply to Avenge?))

Sav

"Thank you Master Jen, I am very glad about that," I told her as I poked her nose and was about to go for a run. "I'm going to take a run, see you when I get back!"

136Elementals (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Jeremy Cornell

Jeremy Cornell
Noob
Noob

((is it too late to take fire and air?))

137Elementals (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:20 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((Nope!))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum