Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayer of the Week is: Bloodspill! Very Happy
The Roleplay of the Day: None
Follow us on Twitter
If you need the news from this website go to our Second Website at:
www.TheMainXtreme.webs.com
You can become a member too!
Top posting users this week
No user

Poll
Latest topics
» Stereotype Me (Open)
Elementals (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:18 pm by Shallon

» Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed*
Elementals (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm by BehindGreenEyes143

» Myth or Not Myth Rp(Mythical Creature...Open/Started)
Elementals (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

» Elementals (Open)
Elementals (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:20 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» Zombies walking amoung us? Rp (Open, Unstarted...it's like mix of left 4 dead and resident evil)
Elementals (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 am by Noob Saibot of shadows

» Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join
Elementals (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» The City of Wolves (Open)
Elementals (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» Avenge (Open for One Guy)
Elementals (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» The Runaways(Base on marvel comics)
Elementals (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elementals (Open)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I heard a loud noise, it almost seemed to be louder than all of the other noises in the battle. I looked around and saw in horror as Sav went flying. I gasped in horror then used shadows to catch him and set him down so that he wouldn't be hurt. I blocked a blow that was coming toward my head at the last second, then stabbed him with my hidden blade.

27Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:53 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

She saved me. I went flying towards the one that sent me flying. I pounded him so hard with water, that you saw the steam coming of him. "How do you like that b****! That what you deserve!" I yelled. I thought I was going to blow up at him, but I controlled myself! "Why the hell are you here?"

((Can someone play the person I'm talking to?))

https://xtremeroleplays.forumotion.com

28Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(I'll do it, do you know why they're there or do get to make it up?)

I kept on fighting when ever I couldn't block the blow I would let my body turn into shadow so that their blow would only go threw me. I snarled at the nearest guard that was attacking us we don't diserve this! I have a big temper when I'm pushed to it. But when I was about to lash out with my shadows I had a flash back. I saw those bullies screaming as shadows attacked them, suddenly I was punched hard then face and I went flying. I was so stupid letting my memories come back to me at a time like this.

29Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:12 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

I looked at him. I was so pissed off that her wouldn't answer me. He looked pathetic. I punched in the face as hard as I could with a water punch. He deserved that! "Tell me now! Or you won't be leaving here alive!"

((You make it up! lol! ))

30Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(That looks like Goku)

I got up and wiped the blood off my my mouth, my lip had been split. I took a breath and then drew my katana again and started to lung at them again. I am going to fight until this battle is over! I will never give in no matter what! That is who I am!

Guy

I smiled at him threw the blood on my face and the pain that I'm feeling, "Why should I tell you, you would probably only kill me any way. And how can you trust what I say, I could saw a purple monkey told me to do it and for all you know that's the truth." I said and started laughing.

31Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:22 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

"You think I'm that dumb. Trust me I'm not. Purple Monkey, ha thy don't exist, you idiot!" I smirked. "I don't kill unless I have too! Plus your to pathetic to kill, look at you! Now tell me why you are here!"

32Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I saw Sav talking with some guard, he was questioning him and he couldn't pay attention to the fight if he was doing that. I went threw the shadows and over to him, I whispered while we were back to back, "Don't worry I got you covered." I said and started to fight all of the people that were coming at him, making sure that they could get no where near him and he could continue questioning this low life.

Guy

I sighed a little rolled my eyes, "Okay isn't it clear? We came here to attack you and kill you all because you all deserve to die! You're monsters! Freaks! And you should burn for that!"

33Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:01 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

"Do you really want to f****** kill me then do it! I'm waiting," I smirked as he through a punch my way. I automatically dodge it and face planted him right into the air. "Thanks Ruth," I said. I went after him as I jumped of the ship into the sky, he was going to die!

34Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

There was hardly anyone left for us to fight and the rest were starting to run away. I snarled at them and blocked them from escaping and then ran at them making sure that I got every last one. I'm not letting them run back to their master and tell them what ever they're going to.

Guy

I pulled out a bomb. "I think this will work." I said and then threw it at the ground it was big enough to blow up the whole field that I'm in. I've excepted that I will die.

35Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:10 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

I looked at him as he fell, and I threw a heavy water ball right at him. "Your going to die! Screw your little bomb asshole!" As soon as he hit the ground I rushed back up to the base. Ruth was trying to fight the ones that wanted to get away! "Ruth let them go!"

((I know right lol! ))

36Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

"If they go back they'll tell their master where we are! Our powers, our weaknesses! We can't let them learn it." I told him trying to justify to him and explain why I'm doing it. I have to protect the one that I care about no matter what.

37Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:18 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

"It doesn't matter, they don't have a master, they were just awakened by some asshole! They have no where to go. Don't remember when we found you, you were almost homeless, and they are!" I shouted. I let them go away.

38Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I winced and tears came to my eyes, "I WASN'T HOMELESS! I WAS A PRISONER IN MY HOME! MY PARENTS HATE ME!" I screamed at him and then ran off going into the shadows so that he couldn't find me I wanted to be alone. I hadn't know that about those people I was just trying to protect the ones that I care about, I was trying to protect HIM! I hid in my favorite hiding spot the huge tree in the court yard.

39Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:42 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

"Ruth, I know you here. The shadows are a great hiding space, but you can't hid from me," I said as a single tear ran down my face. I sat down on the bench. "I didn't know, we called those people kidnappers, they held you against your will. We call that being homeless because thats not a good place to call a home, and thats why!" I said as my face laid down in my lap, and I started to bald my eyes out.

40Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I came down from the tree and sat next to him, having no idea how to comfort him so I just placed my gloved hand over his. I kept my hood up so that he couldn't see my face, I was crying and I didn't want him to see that. "Why are you crying? Why do you even care?" I whispered to him.

41Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:09 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

"I really like you, and I didn't want to hurt your feelings!" I told her as the tears kept going down. I just told her that I like her. I hope she likes me back!

42Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I froze a little, my eyes wide with shock. H-He likes me? In my life time I don't think that I had anyone ever really tell me that before. "I-I like you too." I whispered shocked. "I'm sorry for snapping you just touched a nerve." I whispered.

43Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

"You know that you are like the most cute person that I have ever meet," I told her as I started to walk to the door pack into the base.

44Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Angel Woolf>Admn<

Angel Woolf>Admn<
Admin

Emerald
When I saw Sav coming, I walked up to him and poked him when really I lightly zapped him before giggling and skipping off.

https://twitter.com/BrittanyKnighte

45Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I froze in complete shock when he told me that. He thinks that I'm cute?! I smiled at that then got up and went to follow him. This seems to be the best day of my life so far. I smiled going over to him, "Thanks and I think you're cute too."

46Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

I put my arm around her. "Will you go out with me?" I asked, I frozen in terrier. Did I just ask her that!? She was really cute and I want her to be mine. I hope she says yes!

47Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped a little. Did, did he just ask me out? Wow, I didn't think that he would ever ask me that. I smiled wide and pulled my hood down, something that I rarely do and only do with the people that I trust and like. "Yes, yes I will."

48Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:40 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

I looked down at her and kissed her on the cheek. Yes she was mine! "Lets go and have lunch Ru, that is my nick name for you!"

49Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I blinked a little surprised, then blushed a little and smiled at him, "Thanks, that's a cute nickname." I said in a slightly soft voice. I smiled and took his hand gently. I was happy, really happy for the first time in a very long time.

50Elementals (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

I made her a sandwich, and got her some chips. I gave those to her and poured her a cup of Mt. Dew. "What do you think Ru?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum