Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayer of the Week is: Bloodspill! Very Happy
The Roleplay of the Day: None
Follow us on Twitter
If you need the news from this website go to our Second Website at:
www.TheMainXtreme.webs.com
You can become a member too!
Top posting users this week
No user

Poll
Latest topics
» Stereotype Me (Open)
Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed* EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:18 pm by Shallon

» Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed*
Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed* EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm by BehindGreenEyes143

» Myth or Not Myth Rp(Mythical Creature...Open/Started)
Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed* EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

» Elementals (Open)
Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed* EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:20 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» Zombies walking amoung us? Rp (Open, Unstarted...it's like mix of left 4 dead and resident evil)
Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed* EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 am by Noob Saibot of shadows

» Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join
Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed* EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» The City of Wolves (Open)
Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed* EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» Avenge (Open for One Guy)
Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed* EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» The Runaways(Base on marvel comics)
Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed* EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed*

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed* Empty Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed* Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm

BehindGreenEyes143

Noob
Noob

You know the old Romeo and Juliet story? Psh... everyone knows it. Boy and Girl from enemy families meet and fall in love and get married in secret. Boy kills Girl's cousin and gets banished. Girl takes drug to appear dead so she can escape and be with him. Then he returns, sees her "dead" and kills himself. She wakes up, sees him dead and kills herself. Family learns lesson.
Well... our story is kind of like that. But... not really.
You see... I've grown with my parents... or what I thought was my parents. It's a long story. Turns out my real family is a long line of Vampire Hunters.
You... are a Vegetarian Vampire... you live on Animal blood. You've been a vampire for a while, running away from your sire a few months after he created you.
We met in Music class, when the sub let us screw around all hour.
So how are we going to make this work? My family of vampire hunters... you a vampire... Not a good mix.
Guess we'll just have to find out.

Bio:
Name:
Other:
Looks: (Real Please)

My Bio:
Name: Evangelina Lynn Waldron
Nickname: Lena
Personality: Lena normally keeps to herself. She keeps quiet, is very shy at first and uber quiet. But once you get to know her, she opens up. She can be your best friend, or your worst nightmare. Just depends on what side your on. Smile
Other: Plays piano... loves it!
Looks: Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed* Lena10
Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed* Eyes10

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum