Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayer of the Week is: Bloodspill! Very Happy
The Roleplay of the Day: None
Follow us on Twitter
If you need the news from this website go to our Second Website at:
www.TheMainXtreme.webs.com
You can become a member too!
Top posting users this week
No user

Poll
Latest topics
» Stereotype Me (Open)
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:18 pm by Shallon

» Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed*
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm by BehindGreenEyes143

» Myth or Not Myth Rp(Mythical Creature...Open/Started)
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

» Elementals (Open)
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:20 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» Zombies walking amoung us? Rp (Open, Unstarted...it's like mix of left 4 dead and resident evil)
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 am by Noob Saibot of shadows

» Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» The City of Wolves (Open)
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» Avenge (Open for One Guy)
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» The Runaways(Base on marvel comics)
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)
Noob
Noob

I'm starting in my favorite world in the whole Video game which is THE GRID you know it from the 2010 movie Tron Legacy,this is a different story though than the video game.

My name is Catlin Ewing and I'm 7 years old and just escaped the place where I was experimented on. I found a tree and entered into it not knowing where it lead. I fell for a long time but I ended it up unconcise. Somebody found me not knowing where I am or who it is. I got picked up and the person who found me carried me to somewhere. "You'll be safe where I'm taking you." A voice said to me I got placed on a couch. My eyes opened and I looked around. The person who had found me was standing above me. "Your awake." The voice said to me "Um who are you?" I asked the voice. "I'm Quorra and I took you to my house." Quorra said to me. I freaked out and ran out of the door right into some guards they grabbed. I struggled to break free. "Let me go,I'm only 7." I screamed at the guards. "Shut up little girl we're taking you to the Area." The first Guard said to me. "Oh god she's going to die,I need to find somebody and tell them." Quorra said as she ran out to find somebody. "Quorra, where are you going." Kevin Flynn asked Quorra. "The guards took the 7 year old girl to the area." Quorra replied to Kevin. "Quorra lets go find Sora." Kevin Flynn said to Quorra. "If we're going to break into the area and get the 7 year old girl,we're going to need Sora to help us,he can get us in." Kevin Flynn said to Quorra. The guards dropped me into the area,I was face to face with a 26 year old boy(Sam). I screamed as the boy(Sam) launched at me. "I don't want to die." I said. The boy(Sam) attacked me, I raised my hands in defense to cover my face, and hands of the dead grabbed the boy(Sam). "What the hell." the boy said I moved one of my hands away from one of my eyes. "Did I just do that?" I asked myself. "Sora." Kevin Flynn said to Sora. "Oh hi Kevin and Quorra." Sora said to me. "We can talk later Sora, I saved a 7 year old girls life and the 7 year ran out,and the guards grabbed the 7 year old and took her to the area to fight." Quorra said to Sora. "I want to get her out of the area." Quorra said to Sora. "Sweet infiltrating the Area,I'm in,I'll help you guys get her out." Sora said to Quorra. "Kevin Quorra and I will go get the girl." Sora said to Kevin "Alright,but the area is heavily guarded by CLU's guards." Kevin said to Sora. "That's fine,we'll be back with the 7 year old girl." Sora said to Kevin as he ran off with Quorra.

The Rp is starting when Catlin is 7 years old and we're going to take the RP to when she is 19 years old. Yeah I know long plot

My Bios

Name~ Sora

NN~None

Age~15 around there

How do you know Catlin~ I don't know her yet

Normal Looks~

Looks in the Grid~

Crush~ Quorra

Weapon~ Kingdom Keyblade

Other~Been in the grid many times and

Good or bad~ Good

Name~ Riku

NN~None

Age~15 around there

How do you know Catlin~ I'm Catlin's 2nd opponent int the area

Normal Looks~

Looks in the Grid~

Weapon~ Way of the Dawn Keyblade

Crush~ Catlin even though he dosen't know her

Other~ Hates the idea of fighting a 7 year old girl,that might kill him

Good or bad~ Good

Name~Sam Flynn

NN~Sam

Age~26

How do you Catlin~Catlin is my opponent in the area

Normal Looks~

Looks in the Grid~

Weapons~ Light Disk

Crush~ Catlin

Other~ Is fighting a 7 year old girl in the area

Good or bad~ Good

Name~Kevin Flynn

NN~Kevin

Age~Unknown

How do you know Catlin~ Sort of know her

Normal Looks~

Looks in the Grid~

Weapons~Light Disk

Crush~ Open

Other~ Sam's father

Good or bad~ Good

Name~ Quorra

NN~Quorra and Big sis(Catlin only)

Age~Unknown

How do you know Catlin~ I found her unconcise

Normal Looks~

(The girl)

Looks in the Grid~

Weapons~Light Disks

Crush~ Sora

Other~ Raised Catlin by herself and is worried that Catlin is going to die in the area

Good or bad~ Good

Name~Catlin Ewing

NN~Cat and Little sis(Quorra only)

Age~7(Immortal but dosen't know it)

How do you know Catlin~ She is Catlin

Normal Looks~

(Demon form)

(Angel Form)

Looks in the grid~

(Its pink though and it has slits for her wings)

Weapons~Shotgun Blade (Its basically a blade with a shotgun)

Crush~ Sam or Riku

Other~ Escaped the facility where she was experimented on and got herself stuck in the Grid and she is now fighting Sam Flynn in the area. She can summon dead people,talk to dead people

Good or bad~ Good

Rules

You know them

Violence is fine

we're going to need enemies

Romance is fine but NO SEX

Cussing is fine but bleep it out like this S*** or any other way you like

Character List Name/NN/Age/Weapon/good or bad~Played by

Catlin Ewing/Cat and little sis(Quorra only)/7(Immortal but dosen't know it)/Shotgun Blade/Good~Me

Quorra/Quorra and big sis(Catlin only)/Unknown/Light Disks/Good~Me

Kevin Flynn/Kevin/Unknown/Light Disk/Good~Me

Sam Flynn/Sam/26/Light Disk/Good~Me

Riku/None/15 around there/Way of the Dawn Keyblade/Good~Me

Sora/None/15 around there/Kingdom Keyblade/Good~Me

Bios

Name~

NN~

Age~

How do you know Catlin~

Normal Looks(Amine or real I don't care)~

Looks in The Grid(Amine or Real I don't care)~