Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayer of the Week is: Bloodspill! Very Happy
The Roleplay of the Day: None
Follow us on Twitter
If you need the news from this website go to our Second Website at:
www.TheMainXtreme.webs.com
You can become a member too!
Top posting users this week
No user

Poll
Latest topics
» Stereotype Me (Open)
Elementals (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:18 pm by Shallon

» Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed*
Elementals (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm by BehindGreenEyes143

» Myth or Not Myth Rp(Mythical Creature...Open/Started)
Elementals (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

» Elementals (Open)
Elementals (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:20 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» Zombies walking amoung us? Rp (Open, Unstarted...it's like mix of left 4 dead and resident evil)
Elementals (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 am by Noob Saibot of shadows

» Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join
Elementals (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» The City of Wolves (Open)
Elementals (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» Avenge (Open for One Guy)
Elementals (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» The Runaways(Base on marvel comics)
Elementals (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elementals (Open)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:28 am

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

It was the next day, I woke up and headed to the kitchen for breakfast; even though its 2pm. God I sleep to long. I made lunch instead. I chugged down a whole 2 liter of Mt. Dew. After that I grabbed an glass and poured more into it. I had the most wonderful day of my life yesterday with Ru! She was mine. Speaking of the devil, she just walked in!

https://xtremeroleplays.forumotion.com

102Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:41 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I was walking while reading a book not really paying any attention to anything, it was a really good. Book. I was eating an apple at the same time.

103Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:49 am

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

I looked at her. I ran over and kissed her on the cheek. "How is it going?" I asked as tI chugged down another cup Mt. Dew!

((I'm going back to bed, Plus from now on your username is: seren>MOD< use that name to login! Plus your normal Password!)) Sleep

104Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:52 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(Okay it's late here too)

I blinked in surprise and nearly yelped. But smiled at him and put a bookmark in it and put the book down. "I'm doing fine, getting a little tired of waiting for you to wake up." I said shrugging a little. I leaned over and kissed his cheek back.

105Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:18 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

"I'm still tired from yesterday! But I had a lot of fun with you as well!" I told her as I kissed her gently on the cheek. I quickly went back at the walk in refrigerator! I grabbed my special Vanilla Coke-Cola. I poured us a glass and hid it back in the fridge were no one could find it! I will get more that sooner or later!

106Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I smiled and shook my head a little, chuckling slightly. I grabbed some lemonade and started to drink it. I watched him, "So how did you sleep?" I asked him smiling.

107Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(Hey I tried to join another role play and I'm having the same problem again.)

108Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:35 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((On what category?))

Sav

"I slept really good, I dreamed about you and me," I said shyly. I took a few sips of my soda, and then made two sandwiches and handed one to her. I started to walk to the door, to go back my bedroom and hangout with Shella. Shella is my animal guardian; I barely hung out with her yesterday. She looked quite depressed when I woke up.

109Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(In this group)

I blushed hard and Sarabi jumped onto my shoulders purring and rubbing her face against mine. I smiled and rubbed her ears. "Okay, okay, I'll go outside with you." I said and headed outside.

110Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(I can't see your reply)

111Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((Is it the pictures?!?!))

I giggled, I was in my room hanging out with Shella she was all lovey dovey or how ever you call it. She was my partner and guardian. She rolled over onto her stomach, I gave her a belly rub. She melted in my hands. "Stop being so cute girl, sorry for ignoring you yesterday. I was hanging out with Ruth. I want you too me her!"

112Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(Yeah)

I started to softly talk with Sarabi telling her all about Sav and how great he is and how we are finally together. Sarabi clearly wanted to meet him. I scratched her ear gently, "You'll meet him don't worry." I told her smiling. Sarabi is part of me.

113Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(I want to join the other two role plays in this group and I can't because of the pics thing it's annoying.)

114Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:01 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

I was till giving Shella a belly rub. She was sop happy even when Ruth came in. "Hey Ru! This is my guardian Shella," she jumped up and rubbed up against her. "See she already likes you!"

((See if it works now! I looked through that stuff I did yesterday. it should work now!))

115Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(Okay, thanks)

I smiled and scratched her ear, "I'm glad that you like me." I told her smiling. Sarabi jumped off my shoulder and over to Sav she sniffed him for a bit then purred and rubbed her head against him.

116Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(It's still doing it!)

117Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:49 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((Well I don't know then. Sorry)) Sad

Sav

"Awww Kitty!!! She is so cute!" I said as I petted her. She was so adorable and Shella was rubbing up against her. I loved Shella.

118Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(*Sighs* It's okay it's just annoying.)

"Her name is Sarabi." I said smiled, I'm glad that Shella likes me. I smiled and rubbed her ears even more. "You're really cute." I whispered smiling at her and tapped her gently on the nose.

119Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:01 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

Shella sneezed. I giggled, Shella started to rub back up against Ru. "I like you Kitty, I'm glad that she likes me back! I also like you too!"

120Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

Sarabi flicked her tail at him a little, and I laughed a little. "She doesn't really like to be called Kitty, because there was this little boy yelling, 'Kitty! Kitty!' while pulling her tail." I said and then Sarabi gave me a look. I held my hands up, "Sorry for bringing it up."

121Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:08 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((Just to my college, and Me and my Parents are un packing as I type this!))

Sav

I giggle. "He is so adorable! Shella some and say hi to; Sarabi." I told her and she listened and went right back Ruth. I laughed and Shella smiled at me. "She definitely to a liking to you Ru!"

122Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I smiled wide, "I'm glad that she likes me." I said smiling watching as Sarabi and Shella started to play with each other. I laughed a little, "They're like sisters." I whispered.

123Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:50 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Sav

"Thank god lets go and hang out while they play around!" I said grabbing her hand and running out of the room, to the court yard.

((Follow us on twitter!))

124Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

(Lol sure)

I laughed a little following him. I gripped his hand right back, not wanting him to let go of me. I love to have him near me all the time, it's like we're part of each other.

125Elementals (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals (Open) Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:03 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

((Just Search at @XtremeRoleplays you'll find us lol! ))((Look it Goku))

Sav

She is the love of my life and will stay that way for a long time. "I love you a lot right now Ru," right as I said that Shella and Sarabi came outside looking for us!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum