Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayer of the Week is: Bloodspill! Very Happy
The Roleplay of the Day: None
Follow us on Twitter
If you need the news from this website go to our Second Website at:
www.TheMainXtreme.webs.com
You can become a member too!
Top posting users this week
No user

Poll
Latest topics
» Stereotype Me (Open)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:18 pm by Shallon

» Fate Sucks! *Guy Spot Needed*
Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm by BehindGreenEyes143

» Myth or Not Myth Rp(Mythical Creature...Open/Started)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

» Elementals (Open)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:20 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» Zombies walking amoung us? Rp (Open, Unstarted...it's like mix of left 4 dead and resident evil)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 am by Noob Saibot of shadows

» Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance based on the new game sort of don't have to of played it to join pretty please join
Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» The City of Wolves (Open)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm by TonyandAlexandra(Roxy)

» Avenge (Open for One Guy)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 pm by CarterJakeMason>Admn<

» The Runaways(Base on marvel comics)
Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm by Swiftkill Aka Akina

Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Avenge (Open for One Guy)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:58 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I sighed a little and tapped his forehead, "Sometimes I think that you forget that you have a brain in there." I said laughing a little and shaking my head a little.

(Okay have a good sleep)

27Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:24 am

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

I laughed. I looked at her. "The plane is about to land Kitty, this is goodbye," I told her as I walked back to my seat for landing. I buckled up.

https://xtremeroleplays.forumotion.com

28Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:43 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

My chin trembled a little as I tried to keep myself from crying and I gripped his hand tightly. Then I got and idea. I pulled out 2 sunglasses and 2 pairs of earrings just black studs, he had pierced his ears. I handed him one pair of earrings and sunglasses. "Here. So that we can stay in contact. The earrings are listening and trasminting devices and the sunglasses let you see the person talking to you." I said. "Now I know you're alive I have to stay in contact with you."

29Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 am

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

"Fine, I don't want to leave but remember we are dead, well thats what we are suppose to think!" I smirked and kissed her on the cheek and I left the plane and headed for a taxi.

30Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I waited awhile before he left before going into the taxi as well. I was all ready depressed again because he was away from me again and I don't know when I'm going to be able to see him again for I don't know how long. I sighed and went to the cemitary to visit his and my grave.

31Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:28 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

I was walking back into the building, were they kept us apart for three years. This place is about blow up in flames. I entered the building, I didn't have to go through the metal detector; because I a employee ID. I entered the elevator and but the bombs in the weakest area around the building so that the build would collapsed. I walked back out of the building making sure there was no fingerprints of mine wasn't on any of bombs. I was I mile away from the building in the city. I got my apartment which a wonder view of the build and then I pushed the trigger! BOOOOM!!!

32Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I heard the boom and looked up seeing a building go up in flames then start to fall to the ground. I knew that building that was the building that I had worked in the building for three years. I smiled wide. Andrew did it. I turned on the sunglasses and earrings, "Good job Andrew."

33Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:38 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

I got a video call from Ruth. "Thanks Kitty, I almost laughed at my work. It wasn't best. Here come a major investigation. We are probably number one on that list!"

34Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

"But Andrew you forget we're officially dead. No one knew that we were alive but them. And if they find records of us it's just going to make it seem like they are the ones that killed us or they know who did it." I said smirking.

35Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:52 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

"Do you think, that the people that kept us apart knew that we did that to them?" I questioned her for the time being. Those people tried to kill us or at least tried to keep us apart. "Can you come to me apartment, but leave this glasses on and buy a wig. They have been watching me for a while now!"

36Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

"Well I'll need you to tell me how to get there. But I'll do it. Though I don't think they have a reason to to suspect us they still think that we think the other is dead." I whispered my hands clenching into tight fists. I hate them for doing this to us.

37Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:04 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

"I live in the tallest building in the city. The same building you live in I believe. Because they pay for all there employees rent in that building. Mostly everyone that lives works at that building!" I explained. "They gave a nice condo on the top floor with a balcony. And I face the building!"

38Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I bit my lip as hard as I could to keep myself from screaming at the world for doing this to us. I took a breath to help myself to at least some what settle my anger to at least not lash out at an innocent tree. "This, this isn't fair. We could have run into each other at any time! This isn't fair! Or right!"

39Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:56 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

"Just come to my condo, we need to talk! I love you," I said and put down the sunglasses and earrings. I sat down on my couch and waited for a knock at the door. I decided to make us some dinner. That was easy, I thought to myself. I had it all setup before she got there. I lit the candles.

40Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I got a wig and a wonderful blue dress that looked great on me and also helped hide how much weight that I had lost, I had been skinny before but now I was even skinnier. I sighed a little hoping that he wouldn't worry about me, I don't want to cause him to worry. I put on a red wig and sunglasses then went to his room and knocked on the door.

41Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:13 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

"Why hello my love!" I said as I shut the door behind her. "I made us a fancy dinner, I hope you like steak!" I said sarcastically. I giggled as she sat down at the table!

42Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I smiled and rolled my eyes a little laughing slightly. I took off the red wig and threw it onto the couch and put down my purse. I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for this." I whispered smiling at him.

43Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:57 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

"Your welcome Kitty," I smiled as I kissed her and grabbed her the small steak that I made for her. "We are going into hiding," I said quietly.

44Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I nodded a little. "I figured that. And I know that we have to. I'm not going to let anything happen to anyone that I care about and that means you expessally, I lost you and now that I have you back I don't want to be away from you ever again." I said in a calm voice.

45Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:45 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

After we finished eating, I grabbed my laptop and my Porsche car keys, I was about to torch the place. "grab whatever you want, we are going to set this base a blaze!" I said heading out the door, she came out with my other two laptops and a picture of us. She got out of the condo and then I lit a match and through it on the rug, and then flames got bigger! "Lets get out of here, we have to get to the garage!" I said starting run towards the elevator. "New York has a lot of problems today!""The news suspected terrorists!

46Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I sighed a little nodding, "It's a shame but maybe they'll finally up grade their sercerity even more. I mean you won't believe what I got away with." I said waving my hand a little. "But their is no way was can be blamed."

47Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:00 am

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

Andrew

I smiled as she put the stuff in the backseat and she got in. "Your completely right, they need better security. You know what I noticed, but when I worked with them they paid me in cash and paid everyone else in check. So I could never get my taxs. Those SOBs" I said furiously. I was pissed.

48Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:09 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

I rolled my eyes a little and sighed, "Well yeah that's wrong, but Andrew you're dead they can't legally pay you." I said laughing a little smiling at him and kissed his cheek gently, he's so cute.

49Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:42 pm

CarterJakeMason>Admn<

CarterJakeMason>Admn<
Admin

"Yeah I know but it still bulls***, I never got money back. Well thats why we have a s***y government. ahaha" I laughed at that slight comment of mine. We were driving through the city, we were almost breaking the speed limit. I saw our home go up in flames. "Yes!"

50Avenge (Open for One Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenge (Open for One Guy) Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:59 am

Seren>MOD<

Seren>MOD<

"Well I'm glad that I've never going to be going back there." I said smirking, "Now where do you think that we should go?" I asked him smilin wide at him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum